Math Art: Cosmos
Gallery of images produced with my recent "Cosmos" art experiment.
This is an evolution of several other projects I've been experimenting with...
See my previous post about Math Art for more info about the tools I'm using.
Images are created via a series of steps:
- paint background gradient, with favored color of red, green, or blue.
- paint radial gradients, with favored color, and black, of random sizes, in random positions.
- add strong blur effect.
- insert planet images at random positions.
- paint cloud effect using a randomized script.
- paint stars, using sparkle texture and radial gradients.
Jan 25th 2015